The English Building is a Commercial building that lends itself to many uses etc., Newer curb, gutter & sidewalks on Glendale street. Located in the heart of downtown Dillon, a block from the courthouse, 2 blocks from a city park. Building built in 1945 but major remodel in 1973. The English Building include 3 (three) units only; 2 (two) units face Glendale and 1 (one) unit faces Pacific Street. This is only the English portion of the building noting the 3 (THREE) Units. Buyer And Buyer's client to do their due diligence and to verify possible uses; Check with the City of Dillon Director of Operations regarding uses and usage.