Rimrock Valley Ranch is known for its most notorious homesteader, Martha Jane Cannary, aka, Calamity Jane who once owned it. The ranch is a total of 1,375± deeded acres with approximately 2.2 miles of reliable South Fork of Canyon Creek traversing its valley, along with several other unnamed spring flows. The ranch is predominantly defined by a large sweeping, grass-lined canyon surrounded by rimrock cliffs flanking the valley along with 200± acres of dryland farm ground that has been in hay production and could be easily reinstated. In addition to creating always-coveted privacy, the cliffs act as fencing for roughly 80% of its border, leaving just 20% to traditional fencing. Wildlife on the ranch includes mule deer, white-tailed deer and antelope, along with a healthy population of upland game birds. Currently, the ranch is home to just a handful of horses allowing the grasses to flourish. However, it has held cattle, sheep and bison in the past. Additional acreage may be available.